Monday, March 22, 2010

Begin Again

With this blank blog in front of me, I suddenly feel shy. I've blogged before, under this same title--but I've been truant lately, and it seemed time for something new. Even without keeping the discipline of blogging I find myself writing posts in my head. Composing these little messages seems to be my way of making sense of my day, pausing to notice the times I find creativity in the mundane & joy in the now. And so welcome to my space. Where I'm sure I'll share knitting, and probably baby photos, and maybe some cooking, and maybe some religion as that seems to be on my mind more and more lately.

Or maybe I'll stray off in some new direction entirely. I'm just hoping that I find ways of working this blog back into my routine. Because I do enjoy filling these blank pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment